William Penn House is able to accommodate groups of up to 30 persons. If your group would like to stay here, please contact us as soon you have definite dates and know how many beds you will need. If we have space, we will send you a contract to return to us within thirty days along with a 30% non-refundable deposit.
Group rates range from from $45 to $33 per person per night depending on the size of the group. The cost to rent the whole House (not including the kitchen) is $1,000.
We also have a special family rate of $150 per family per night for a family of 4.
In addition to lodging, we also coordinate educational and service-learning programs for groups. For more information on program options, click HERE, or contact Program Coordinator Naomi Madaras (email@example.com) with any questions you may have.
When making a reservation for a large group, we prefer that you first contact us by phone at (202) 543-5560, any day of the week between 7am and 9pm.
If you have any questions or simply wish to check availability, you may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staying at the William Penn House:
- Breakfast is included and served from 8 to 9am.
- There is no guest kitchen or TV; however, a refrigerator, toaster, electric kettle and microwave are available for use in the dining room on the second floor. An adjacent living room is also open space for guests to enjoy.
- No smoking or alcohol is allowed in the house.
- Towels and linens are provided.
- Check-in is from noon to 9pm, but in the morning you can arrive any time after 7am and leave your bags downstairs until your rooms are ready or until you return in the evening. There is a $10 late fee for checking in after 9pm and you must make arrangements with the staff ahead of time.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am, but there is no curfew.
- Meeting for Worship is held each morning from 7:30 to 8. You are welcome to join us; otherwise we ask that you be especially quiet during that time and respect the silence of the worshipers.
- Check-out is between 7am and 10am, but you may leave your bags at the house as long as they are picked up before 6:30 pm.