William Penn House hosts a community potluck on the first Sunday of every month. Potlucks provide a space for fellowship, conversation, and shared learning. Often William Penn House invites a speaker to share their leadings and work and allow time for discussion following the meal.
The potluck topic changes monthly and have included:
- Environmental concerns
- Racial justice and accountability
- Indigenous and First Nations Peoples' rights
- Prison ministry and reform
- Faith and military service
- LGBTQ+ identities and scripture
- Living with chronic and terminal illness
- Mental health and military veterans
All are welcome! We encourage attendees to bring a dish to share
Potlucks start at 6:30pm. Presentations generally start at 7:30PM and last an hour. Check our calendar for the current list of topics and presenters.